Thursday, April 7, 2011

You're right.

I'll admit I've been pretty MIA when it comes to you. But that's cuhs I've been so fucking sick of your negative attitude & how you always manage to kill my mood. You call me your best friend yet you never want to hear what I have to say. You come crying to me for advice, & when I give it to you, you do the complete opposite. I'll be walking on sunshine one minute & the next, I'll feel like killing myself after speaking to you for a minute. I'm sorry, but I just don't want to surround myself with your bullshit. You're so full of shit. You can't be real to anyone's face & honestly, I sometimes wonder if you're being real with me or not. You say you're a hard ass motherfucker but we both know when it comes down to it, you'd never hit a bitch like you say you would. I don't know how some people can put up with you, but I for one can't. I'm sorry, but I don't like surrounding myself with people who call themselves my best friends, yet try so fucking hard to bring me down all the time. It's my senior year & I'm not about to let you ruin the last 2 months of it. Deuces.

No comments:

Post a Comment