Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Take me to Alaska ♥

  1. Thanks for caring way more than what I ask for. The small & cute things you do seriously make my day, but then there's that one little thing that's still there & it's just standing in the way. I still don't know if you're fuckin' with me or not but let's just say that as of right now, I really don't mind. Kinda stupid on my part & I know it'll fuck me over in the future, but it's just so hard to ignore you. HAHA.
  2. GTF outta here already. Having a throwback once a week is no bueno.
  3. I love that we're still close even though we never see each other. Thank you for listening to my rants & stupid shit. It really means a lot to me that you're keeping my secret safe.
  4. You've taken your immaturity to a whole new different level. You jumping to a conclusion that you know would never work for me is just plain stupid. I'm surprised you trust bitches you've known for like, a month, over me who you've practically known your whole life. And you're able to forgive your so called "best friend" who has fucked you over COUNTLESS times & you can't even drop something that didn't even happen. HAH. Whatever, you're stupid & I'm glad you're outta my life.
  5. I like how we've gotten closer ever since you got grounded. HAHA. Fat children for daaaays.
  6. Fuck your fat, bitch ass. HAH. You are a pebble on the floor when compared to me. Your words will not change what people will think about me. It's always gonna be my words over yours. So stop trying to fuck up my friendships, you pathetic little fuck.
  7. You're changing. Everyone thinks so, too. Stop. Please. I want the old you back. Please don't be the reason why my senior year will suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment