Saturday, May 22, 2010

spring pop show '10.

i know i've posted SO many rants about choir, but we've finally pulled through. after star testing week, i think we've all matured up & have come clean enough that we're back to where we started - super close and lovable. this MONTH has gone by way too fast & i still can't believe the seniors are graduating in a week & leaving us for good. it's ridiculous. i'm going to miss vivian SO much, it's not even funny. and i hate that my tear ducts are so fucking retarded because the farthest i can come to crying is tearing up. singing "wind beneath my wings" last night as the closure was the most emotional thing for me, besides senior circle. i heard people sniffling behind me & it seriously just broke my heart. i wish i did choir freshman & sophomore year because it has seriously made such an impact on me this year. when andrew spoke last night, it gave me goosebumps. how is it that a blind person can still appreciate the small things in life when he can't even see it ? MY INSPIRATION, DEFINITELY. these girls have definitely made my junior year memorable. walking through the doors into the choir room & being greeted & hugged by everyone just makes my day. i'm going to miss all the seniors and all the girls moving up to marquis. solitaire is definitely gonna miss alla ya'llz ! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment