Wednesday, January 27, 2010

so,

going off on one of my previous posts about my sensitive spot. i hate that this keeps getting to me. it's like a ghost of my past that never fails to make me feel like shit after a good day. it haunts the shit out of me like no other & i hate the feeling it brings with it every time. i feel bad that i always have to vent to the same person cuhs every time he tells me to do one thing, i do the other. but i'm glad i have him cuhs he gets me & he doesn't hate me after i make the dumbass decisions. but seriously. why ? why why why ? i thought i was over him. i thought i told myself to be the better person and let her do whatever she wanted to do. i thought they should have their own happy lives, without me in them. it still bugs me cuhs i'm still recovering (god, i sound like a druggie outta rehab) & she's doing these things for the wrong reasons. little miss "i'm gonna flirt with you only cuhs i know i won't ever fall for you but i still want to lead you on" fuck you, backstabbing bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment