Wednesday, August 26, 2009

day tres.

"every person is guilty of all the good he didn't do." - voltaire

woke up super duper tireeeed. my mom wouldn’t let me wear shorts today even though it was gonna be 100 degrees. hm, whenever goya opens his mouth, i fall aschleep. ): i have polyatomic ions test mañana !! aaagh, i haven’t even studied. i got the first 5 down. marquez came into the room & told me someone switched out of his first period & told me i could switch in. but i doubt the glc’s will let me. -_- freaking nazis ! ): spanish was eeeh. i love how me & audrey never say the country chant. HAAAH. visited bento smith during brunch with anhella !(: awwwh, i miss her class. third period was boring. i hate political cartoons. OH. choir show is gonna be based on ojos ! weird, yes ? we’re learning these really weird latin songs with lyrics i can’t pronounce. D: ate lunch with amber today. FINALLY. shooot, i miss la chica. schaefer’s class was lame. but agnes switched into my period ! hahaha. aaand roubian’s class was coolbeans. i like how it’s so small. rode the bus home. yes, i actually missed it. it was hella hot walking home though ! ): apparently it’s gonna be 106 degrees on friday. FML x a billion + 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment