Saturday, July 18, 2009

1oo thaaangs !

1. hi i'm linda.
2. november 29th !
3. i hate hate hate fobs. with a passion.
4. taiwanese & filipino (:
5. tres siblings.
6. i'm the only "l" amongst my siblings.
7. i hate my mom.
8. arizona green teas run through my veins once a week.
9. friends keep me alive.
10. i need rap to complete my hw.
11. i'm on myspace, twitter, & aim 24/7.
12. i'd rather be in the sun than in the cold.
13. disneyland & basic are my favorite places to be ! (:
14. i used to paint my nails once a week.
15. i LOVE banana bay's pad thai & thai iced teas.
16. i honestly think i'm fat.
17. i don't have tv. D:
18. my closet is filled w/ forever21 clothes.
19. the lion king still makes me cry.
20. neopets & pokemon ruby (;
21. i hate it when people call me chinese.
22. i want to be a photographer.
23. i've been aiming for ucla since second grade.
24. i need a texting plan.
25. i made a penguin in art class ! his name is fabio.
26. green, maroon, & teal (:
27. i neeeeeed a haircut, ferreals.
28. i'm always hungry.
29. i can't go through five minutes w/out saying FUCK.
30. i love flipping people off(:
31. linking arms is fuuuun.
32. i don't know how to swim.
33. voh & hoc ! (:
34. i want a tattoo on my ankle.
35. i want another 3 ear piercings.
36. i'm on my period right now.
37. i watch gossip girl online (;
38. i hate being at home.
39. i want to travel europe.
40. i'm 5'5" (=
41. STAR TREK was a really good movie \\//
42. i love nicknames & inside jokes.
43. in a guy, i look at eyes, smile, & style first (:
44. i've drunk beer before.
45. i love writing long long long letters.
46.i went to evergreen even though i live closer to quail summit.
47. chaparral middle school ; fuck mrs miles.
48. I KNOW HOW TO SOLVE THE RUBIX CUBE ;D
49. i made it into show choirrrr ♥
50. i don't ever cry in front of people.
51. ocd rapes me all the time.
52. LUCKY CHARMS ! (:
53. i love going to the animal shop @ the mall (:
54. i will kill for m&ms.
55. i hate the sound of the piano.
56. i lovelovelove cherry on top.
57. i love re-reading books. (:
58. my mom has retarded ass rules.
59. i've never been on splash mountain. -_-
60. i love sitting when everyone is standing.
61. i'm reaaaally loud.
62. i don't care what people think of me.
63. i love papa johns cuhs of their garlic sauce (:
64. venti iced vanilla lattes. all day, err day.
65. people love my chocolate chip cookies.
66. mexican food = love.
67. i hate eating pho.
68. i hate roses. i love tulips.
69. <= is a funny numberrrr !
70. i got my glasses in 4th grade.
71. i love jolly rancher lollipops.
72. fall is the best season.
73. so there's this guy. (;
74. i still believe in santa clause.
75. selena gomez is cuter than demi lovato.
76. this is for emileen: hannah montana is ugly as FUCK.
77. i'm really really stubborn.
78. i purposely do shit to piss my mom off.
79. i have arachnophobia.
80. i only watch saw movies with amber.
81. most of the time i cant hind my emotions
82. kevjumba's my husband.
83. penguins are my favorite animals.
84. i have a US quarter that says puerto rico. o_o
85. i need a texting plan. & a new phone.
86. i hate having "sides" in drama.
87. i have all of owlcity's songs.
88. i love sticking spanish in a daily conversation.
89. my parents own yi-mei bakery.
90. burts bees chapstick is always in my pocket (:
91. i never have money on me. D:
92. i get excited really easily. teehee.
93. theo's my brother from another mother. we're thicker than a snicker(:
94. emileen's my bea$t with boobs that i've named "dee dee" !
95. lea's my nerd best friend who i cover for all the time :]
96. joy's been my bestfriend since kindergarten.
97. amberkhan's my indian sister. we like to watch om shanti om (;
98. i trust 2 people in the world right now.
99. plugs (earrings) scare the shit outta me.
100. i is done. so bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment