Tuesday, February 17, 2009

bestfriends,

so i haven't touched any of my homework yet.
so i'm going to write paragraphs on my best friends (:

lawrencecheng; holyshit. i don't even know where to start with you. i met you like two months ago and i swear, we're like super glue. you are the most gayest being alive, but aay, i still love you like a brother. my aim profile can honestly not keep up with the funny ass things you say to make my day. i bake cookies for you on the shittiest of days, and you always know when to make me smile. you know exactly when i need to be left alone, and exactly when to keep ranting. if i don't show up at the right time, you start to freak out, & i do the same thing. you dedicated part of your blog to me; now i'm dedicating part of mine to you. you are by far the coolest fruit i know B] or shall i say you're fabuloso. (;

amberkhan; i like how we talked shit about each other for the longest time in elementary school (: and then in middle school, i remember we could never get off the phone with each other. you have definitely been there for me, just as i have been for you ♥ you're my hero cuhs you introduced me to bombass indian movies ;) i love how we have the most retarded nicknames for each other, ahah. i honestly don't even know where i would be without you. you know me like the back of your hand, and you are always there for me - through thick & thin. that picture of us is so freaking old, but i can't find a good picture of us ); but it's all good cuhs it brings back old memories. (: i love you best frieeeend.

sarahchang; you definitely are the most willy-wonka lookin' bean bitch i know (: actually, you're the only one i actually know. bahaha ♥ you and jessie are by far the highlights of pe. litto foot! i love when you get all freaking competitive in football & baseball. i like how we communicate while laughing. bus rides witchuu are fershur the best. you are the juliet to my check and jessie is the yes. we know how to stuff ourselves at red robin (; even though you're on your computer diet, i know i can come to you when i need to habla about sheeit. spanish is funny cuhs you hate whenever she calls on you & then on the bus you're always venting like "why the eff does she always call on me !?" you're a cutieee & i love youu.

jessiechen; i know you always talk about wanting to go to diamond ranch and stuff like that, but honestly, i cannot imagine not meeting you. as cheesy as that sounds, you keep me up when i'm down. it's as simple as that. all that "ooh, hot boy!" talk makes the worst day turn good. venting with you is probably the best part of pe, cuhs you actually listen to me, and i listen to you. making fun of stuckerdoodle was the best. and we all know that the topless hello kitty man still has his eyes on you (; you are most deff, one of the five girls that i trust the most with my life. ♥

joyguey; you have been there for me since day one. you were honestly the first friend i've ever made and ever trusted. the person you are with me is the super opposite of how you are with others. bahah. pink snowball! (; i know we get annoyed with each other for the stupidest reasons, but we always find a way to make it back up to each other. we've been there for each other through thick and thin - no matter what. you have seen me at my lamest, at my worst, and deff at my best. i live at your house (literally) whenever i get the chance to and we definitely are the masters at mario kart. toad & toadette for lifeee.

emileenyen; YOU beezy, are ridiculous ♥ the amount of inside jokes we have cannot even be measured. we have been to hell and back, and yet have stuck closer than ever. you know my life, i know your's. chemistry is the best cuhs i've got you (: we say the meanest things to each other, but it's funny cuhs we really mean the opposite. the only reason i appreciate rainy days is the fact that you lunch with me. them bacon flavored noodles & calpicos definitely bring out the asian in us. ^____^ v!~~ i still cannot believe we hated each other last year. >:( i love how you do my math homework & i do your chem homework. you are the japjap dinosaur to my korkor dinosaur. (: you always manage to keep me sane, and whenever i need to "jump off my cliff", you are always there "to catch my fat ass". bea$tfraand for life m3 !

there honestly is no order to this, except 1 & 6.
that's just cuhs lawrence wanted to be first cuhs he was the only boy.
& emileen wanted the "best for last". (:

3 comments:

  1. AWH );
    you makes me cry D;
    i is so happy i found you as a friend.
    (:
    i lahhve you <3
    bea$t fraaand for life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. same with emileen. this touched my heart hahaha <-- so cheesy but who cares ! cause those bastards who care can suck someone's dick. Psh, you KNOW you're one my best friends & words can't describe our friendship FOO' Woah Hunny ! <3 (;

    -beaner_the1st AHAHA ! hahah *continues laughing* B)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA that picture of amber & you is priceless =)

    ReplyDelete